I got a beautiful new suit. It's pink, with black pinstripes. It has grosgrain ribbon detailing on the jacket & skirt. It was only $15.99! I bought the size that I usually wear, but when I put it on this morning, it was a little big. Looked great, though. Daniel & I go to church about 30 minutes early so he can ride the van. I was walking toward the church, clarinet in one hand, Sunday School papers in the other, when I felt it. My skirt was hitting my ankles. No biggie-except it's a knee-length skirt!!!! I yelped & did a quick skirt-catching
maneuver. My dad & another man from church were walking towards me. The other gentleman is either very gallant, or unobservant-he promises he saw nothing. Aren't we all thankful for slips (and safety pins)!
4 comments:
Haha. I can just about picture it :)
Holly, you and your wardrobe malfunctions!! LOL
So sorry for you! But, I did have a good laugh :)
At least it didn't happen when church was being dismissed ;)
Oh my, well at least it wasn't in front of the whole church :)
Post a Comment